Thursday, April 4, 2013

SNAP.SNAP.SNAP.

Listening.
 Everybody speaks but nobody listens. Our mouths stay open but are minds are shut tight to our surroundings. We reap the benefits of our selfish beings while striking down those who don't conform to our one thought(our one mind). The world screams beneath our weight as we drill further into her peace. Deaf, as always, to the weeping of our hearts. Our hearts connected to the earth still,but are bodies forgotten. The natural instinct all but forgotten as we become robots to the new normal.
Tick, Tick, Clink.
Our hearts become metal too. Sitting on a utopia of great voices and metallic minds. Gaia all but shriveled up. An ancient spirit finally silenced.
No longer speaking.
Nobody is listening.


Nothing is going on. I think I'm speaking but I don't know. I can't hear myself so maybe you can't hear me either.
I am silent.
Mute.
No thoughts flowing out. Everything forcing its way into the frequencies of my brain.
I am Listening.
I am stuttering my way through your words.
But can you hear me?

                                         

2 comments:

  1. I love how after you write a blog you post a picture thay seems to go well with what you are explaing/talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this is it an original?

    ReplyDelete