Friday, February 15, 2013

The Last Testament Part 1

"When I was at church they taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service those words aren’t anointed
That holy water that you soak in has been poisoned
When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless
Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen
I might not be the same, but that’s not important
No freedom till we’re equal, damn right I support it"



Equality among our fellow human beings has become a major issue for our society today. You claim homosexuality is against God and the Bible but isn't acting as God a sin too? God made ALL of his children in his likeness and homosexuals are no different. We were in FACT born this way. We did not choose to make society hate us and attack us. Why would anybody want to make their life that unbearable? People tend to forget that everything they say, all that they do, is a cause and effect. Your actions reflect the person you are. You judge me because i found love with somebody who just happens to be the same sex as I am. You accuse us of destroying the sanctity of marriage when all we want is to make it stronger. Divorce rates are ever increasing. Kim Kardashian lasted 72 days, whereas Rachel Maddow (MSNBC talk show host, The Rachel Maddow Show) and her partner Susan Mikula have been together since 1999. 33% of christians went through divorce just this past year alone. Even dogs can get married. I am a human being just like you but you spit in my face and denounce me because of a natural feeling i have. I didn't judge you for being straight. I don't treat you less than what you are because of the feelings you have. So what makes you so important that you believe you have control over my life?   
                    "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"


                                

1 comment: